Me

Me

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Telling a Story

I grew up in Farmington Utah. Now I am a Jr. at Brigham Young University and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else. There are moments where I think that friends are the most important and influential people in my life... at other times I think it is my brothers... or my parents.... or a boyfriend. Honestly, it is every single one of them. I have been very blessed with a loving, adoring and supporting family. I have been blessed with brothers that would wrestle me, punch me, leave me at the top of a mountain on a snow board and say "once you can keep up we will board with you." I have broken my arm twice, my foot, my collar bone, my jaw not to mention I have split my face open thirteen times. I love soccer. I play it by myself, with my team and I am constantly watching video's online. I love anything that will cause me adrenaline. I am happy and passionate. I like to understand people. I like to stay in my room all day reading. I have slowed down to enjoy life's little blessings and I have sped up to get away from it all.

I want to go to Australia with nothing but a backpack. I want to get a PHD. I want to be the best aunt in the world. I want to punch the clock one day. I want to say thank you before it is time to leave. I want to be nice, remember people's names and fall asleep at a decent hour. I want to meet Reed Hastings and tell him to put my favorite shows on netflix. I want to work with Geoffrey Canada. I want to dunk a basketball. I want to be the right person for someone.

Cheers to my first blog.

That is some about me.....

3 comments:

  1. Oh I just luff you Colette!! You are one amazing girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the greatest aunt! So glad you started a blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Colette! Excited to follow you!

    ReplyDelete